Your TCE PTA Needs You!
Have you ever considered getting more involved at Torrence Creek? Here is your chance! It is time for the 2016-2017 PTA nominations and we need dedicated volunteers willing to serve as PTA officers and PTA committee chairs.
Below is information about position descriptions as well as committees you might be interested in joining. We hope you will consider lending your talents and interests to the TCE PTA.
2016-2017 TCE PTA Elected Officer Positions & Responsibilities
2016-2017 TCE PTA Nomination Form
2017-2017 TCE PTA Committee Descriptions and Form
- If you are interested in one of the Elected Officer positions or know someone who is worthy of nomination, please complete the Nomination Form and return it to your child’s teacher by April 21st
- If you are interested in chairing one of the committees, please fill out the Committee Form and return it to your child’s teacher by April 21st
You do NOT have to be a current PTA member to nominate or to be nominated. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to Shayla Rexrode via email at email@example.com or by phone 704.458.9056.
Want to know more about what is happening at TCE?
Visit Parent Square, your one stop location for everything happening at school, in the classroom and with our PTA. We hope you love it as much as we do!
- Calendars (PTA, School and Classroom)
- List of Coming Events
- Classroom Lists
Annual Father/Daughter Dance
presented by the PTA
Friday, February 5, 2015
6:30pm – 8:30 pm
TCE Multipurpose Room
Tickets are now available for purchase Online only
$25 per couple, $15 each additional daughter
Tickets include professional photograph, DJ, cake, refreshments and a gift.
Last day for online sales will be Friday, January 29th
Please order by January 29th to ensure your child receives her special gift!
Tickets will be sent home the week of February 1st.
Please contact Heather Culm if you have any questions.
TCE Annual Coat Drive
There are working parents that cannot make ends meet. For them, it’s not a matter of how many – it’s how can we manage to buy just one coat?
Many of us receive or purchase coats and clothes this time of year. Please consider donating your old items to TCE’s coat drive when you return from winter break. Items donated during the coat drive stay in our community and can be “earned” by struggling families through a wonderful program at Lydia’s Loft.
- New and gently used coats, all heavy outerwear, winter clothes for men, women and children.
- Simply bring your coats/clothes to TCE. Last date to donate is Friday, January 8th.